Version 0.9.10 des Nintendo DS Emulators DeSmuME wurde veröffentlicht. Ein neuer JIT Kern soll die Performance spürbar verbessern.
Version 0.9.10 of the Nintendo DS emulator DeSmuME has been released. The new JIT core is intended to improve the performance significantly.
0.9.9 -> 0.9.10 (r4623-r4908)
In this version, we have focused on trying to clean up some complexities in the user experience and emulator internals. Pretty unglamorous stuff, but some games are newly compatible.
- enh: break savestate back-compatibility
- bug: improve save size autodetection for some games
- bug: cpu: fix many basic jit cpu bugs
- bug: 3d: tweak softrasterizer edge marking
- bug: 3d: fix stale 4x4 texture palettes
- bug: fix some GPU sprite blending scenarios
- bug: fix bios HLE BitUnPack, UnCompHuffman
- enh: modular slot-1 device system, emulate GC bus more faithfully
- enh: support NAND slot-1 device
- enh: auto-detect appropriate slot-1 and slot-2 device
- enh: many revisions to firmware boot process for more authenticity. iQue and FlashME versions function, .dfc rewritten.
- enh: support streaming NDS file from disk (like an ISO, to avoid long initial load time)
- enh: run .dsv directly on disk, to save long flushing times. should speed backup operations.
- enh: spu synch mode and method on commandline
- bug: fixes to advanscene DB import
- bug: save opengl display method filter option
- bug: general bugfixes to various screen layout modes
- enh: add option to stop non-integer scaling during fullscreen or maximize
- enh: improvements to save import dialog
- enh: improved memory viewer tool
- enh: operate better when run, against our advice, from a zipfile
- enh: add slot-1 Nitro Filesystem viewer tool
- bug: fix slot1-R4 path saving
- bug: fix bug with mic samples < 16khz
- bug: fix bugs and enhancements in multi display windows
- bug: fix handling of some joystick analog inputs
- enh: save display windows configuration and emulation speed on app exit
[ Nintendo DS Emus ][ Nintendo DS Infos ]