Eine neue Version des Commodore 65 Emulators Hi65 ist online.
A new version of the Commodore 65 emulator Hi65 has been released.
What´s new in version 2:
* Fixed a bug in the expression evaluator, so that goniometric functions also accept variables (only numeric, of course).
* Fixed a bug in the CHAR function, so that it also accepts variables (only strings - a limitation of the original instruction on the C65).
* Fixed a bug in the function that reads the instruction end address, so that it is also read correctly whenever its least significant byte happens to be zero.
* Added the support for more HD resolutions.
* Added the support for windowed mode. Note that running Hi65 from the launch tool will modify the configuration file to force it to full screen anyway, because launching it in windowed mode from the launch tool would cause it to crash. Instead, configuring it to any mode (windowed or full screen) with hi65cfg.exe and then running hi65.exe will run it correctly in whatever mode you select.
* Added a flashing cursor whenever Hi65 is accepting keyboard input.
* Added a wraparound check that returns the text cursor to the top of the screen whenever the bottom of the screen is reached.
* Implemented 1-dimensional arrays for numbers and strings, with a maximum number of 256 elements (from 0 to 255). This also includes the ability to use an element of an array as an index in a FOR cycle, which was not possible in an actual C65.
* Just for fun, added alternative interfaces to the emulator, resembling screens of other Commodore computers. To try them, use the following commands: GO64, GO128, GO16, GO20, GOPET. To return to the classic interface: GO65. Note that the changes are merely aesthetical, with no difference in functionality or scope of the emulator.
[ C64 Emus ][ C16/Plus4 Emus ]