Marat Fayzullin hat seinen (kommerziellen) GameBoy Advance Emulator VGBA-Android aktualisiert.
Marat Fayzullin has updated his (commercial) GameBoy Advance emulator VGBA-Android.
This week´s VGBA-Android 3.9.43
release fixes a big bunch of bugs many users complained about:
The sound echoes are now gone, and the app should no longer try checking the license on each run. I have fixed glitches in four games: Breath of Fire 2, Prisoner of Azkaban, Golden Sun, and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Finally, Ghouls and Ghosts and Megaman Battle Network 5 have been added to the Cheatopedia.
What´s in this version:
- Removed echo and lowered sound latency.
- Added buffered DMA source/destination registers (Breath of Fire 2).
- Stopped enforcing compression types in BIOS (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- Now properly mirroring writes to OAM and PRAM (Golden Sun).
- Made CPUSet() BIOS routine verify source address (Fire Emblem).
- Fixed licensing check problem where app tried checking license on every run.
- Added Super Ghouls ´n Ghosts and Megaman Battle Network 5 to the Cheatopedia.
- Fixed sound after restore
[ GBA Emus ][ GBA Infos ]