- Fixed loading videos directly from InstallShield cabinets in the Windows
version of the The Feeble Files.
- Added support for Enhanced Music by James Woodcock
Broken Sword 2:
- Slight graphics improvement for PSX version.
- Fixed bug in the original Lands of Lore GUI which made ScummVM
in the case the user did not have a contiguous save slot usage.
- Add support for original DOS Lands of Lore save files (also applies to save
files made with the GOG release).
- Fixed race condition in SCI1.1 palette changes. This fixes an error in
QFG1VGA, when sleeping at Erana´s place.
- The option to toggle sound effect types between digitized and synthesized
has been disabled until a more user-friendly GUI option is possible.
Digital sound effects are always preferred for now.
- Fixed a case where starting a new song didn´t fully reset its channels,
thus some notes sounded wrong.