PCem emuliert verschiedene Computer der Modelle XT, 386 und 486.
PCem is a emulator for various XT, 386 and 486-based computers.
Changes since v0.5:
- FPU emulation (486DX). Quake now works.
- Fixed page fault issue, GTA now works.
- Fixed CD-ROM Read sub-channel command, music on Quake and GTA works properly.
- Fixed MOV exx,sreg - X-Com Apocalypse now works.
- Fixed IO port trapping - Win 3.x enhanced mode now works
- Fixed LAR instruction - Win 95 now works
- Implemented MMU permissions for Win 95
- Timer fixes.
- Fixed VGA address register reads.
- Fixed Trident banking registers - among other things, Microprose installers now work
- Implemented trap flag and fixed interrupt behaviour, Second Reality now works
- Fixed numerous bugs with PPI & PIT.
- Added new BIOSes - Dell System 200, Acer 386SX/25N, WinBIOS 486
- Floppy controller fixes.
- SoundBlaster Pro & 16 mixers now emulated.
- Memory limit increased from 16mb to 64mb.
- Hard disc limit increased from 512mb to 2gb.
- Some other stuff.
Thx @ AnnaW for this News
[ PC Emus / Virtual Machines ][ MAC Emus ]