NES.emu ist ein kommerzieller Port des NES Emulators FCEUX für Android.
NES.emu is a commercial port of the NES emulator FCEUX for Android.
Play all your favorite NES
emulator based on FCEUX (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone and the Xoom, but works on many devices with similar specs. It uses the most up-to-date revision of well-known PC emulator FCEUX (most other Market apps are built from older & less accurate versions of FCE Ultra
- Accurate emulation and similar compatibility to FCEUX 2.1.4
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
- Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats
- Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
- VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
- Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
- Zip file support
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
- Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de.
Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard). Enable the Direct Texture option if supported by your device to increase performance (don´t enable on the Xoom, it´s not needed and simply set frameskip to 0 for full-speed emulation).
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
[ NES Emus ][ NES Infos ]