Eine neue Version des Commodore C16-Plus/4 Emulators YAPE (Yet Another Plus/4 Emulator) ist erschienen.
A new version of the Commodore C16-Plus/4 emulator YAPE (Yet Another Plus/4 Emulator) has been released.
After more than 8 months, at last. It certainly felt less than that. There are not many new features, but the support for the lightpen is certainly an interesting one. Note, that not the commercial joystick port variant (Trojan lightpen) is supported but a different one that plugged into the user (RS-232) port. It has better quality software support. Although theoretically it should not work in C16 mode (since it does not have a user port) I disregarded this fact for sake of convenience. Anyway, let´s come down to the nitty-gritty. The changes in this release are:
- homebrew user port lightpen support
- IEC drive directory mode now recognizes USR files (.USR extension)
- Win95 compatibility problem with the OPENFILENAME struct size fixed
- TED sound bug correction
- watchpoint & monitor fixes
- printer reverse mode bug fixed
- The lightpen is emulated conveniently through the mouse and its left button. For software to try your hands on the lightpen head on over to the Plus4world website and pick this proggie: Lightpen-drawing_V3_0.
[ C64 Emus ][ C16/Plus4 Emus ]