SharpBoy ist ein neuer Nintendo Game Boy und Game Boy Color Emulator von xdaniel in C# mit Verwendung von SlimDX. Vor Verwendung müssen die SlimDX End User Runtimes installiert werden.
Download SharpBoy bei AEP.
SharpBoy is a new Nintendo Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for windows by xdaniel written in C# using SlimDX. SlimDX End User Runtimes (click "Install .NET 4.0") required, latest .NET Framework 4 and DirectX recommended!.
Download SharpBoy at AEP.
v0.2 (April 03rd 2011)
- GBC DMA emulation fixed, transfer length wasn´t being calculated correctly; fixes incorrect and missing graphics in some games
- LCDC emulation improved, fixes flickering and slowdown in certain games and demos
- MBC5 ROM bank select fixed; many more Game Boy Color games now start and/or run further
- Timing of screen drawing improved, which results in less graphical glitches with ex. flickering sprites for pseudo-transparency
- Temporary hack added to allow the Zelda: Oracle games to boot correctly, coupled with the above fixes they now go in-game
- DMG and CGB bootstrap ROMs now supported; have to be named DMG_ROM.bin and CGB_ROM.bin and enabled via the menu
- Manual system type selection implemented, emulator can now be forced to run in GB or GBC mode (not complete yet)
- Controls can be changed via the GUI
- Other minor GUI and usability improvements (ex. path to last ROM image run is saved to config.xml)
v0.1a (March 30th 2011)
- Bugfix release, fixed possible crashes at startup
[ Game Boy Emus ][ Game Boy Infos ]