Es wurde eine neue Version des NES Emulators RockNES veröffentlicht.
A new update of the NES emulator RockNES has been released.
Hello folks, it´s been a long time! RockNES
5.06 has been released! Enjoy.
From this release, I´m no more including the Allegro library with the package. Download it separately. Yes, I have a compiled DLL
for you, if that´s the case.
What´s new for version 5.06 (01/31/2011)
- Major APU timing fix.
- Minor fix for $2004 reads.
- Some CPU fixes, including all possible dummy read cases.
- Sound sample rate is at 44100hz and cannot be changed for now.
- Created config flag to enable/disable sound output.
- Changed PRG bank masking for non-power-of-2 values.
- Removed disassembling at $4000-$4FFF.
- Fixed a bug restoring pAPU savestate block.
- Fixed PRG bank number calculation in the disassembler.
- Fixed a potential bug of disassembling the main RAM.
- Fixed mapper 4 and variants to include CHR-RAM bankswitching.
- Fixed Atari RBI baseball mapper number.
- Added mapper 86, JALECO-JF-13, partial.
- Added mapper 93 "Fantasy Zone (J)".
- Added checks for unexpected/non-standard cartridge configs.
- Added ability to dump the secondary OAM data.
- Added palette RAM viewer.
- Added a new screenshot method: captures the desktop.
- Added an option for sound to output like a famicom-clone console.
- Reworked sound driver and pAPU startup.
- No more needed to restart the emulator when changing sound settings.
- Palette files are loaded on emulator startup, when specified.
- Proper GUI menu items disable, instead of warning popups.
- Switched back the color emphasis table.
- Removed "quit emulation" key config, now it´s key only.
- Lots of general cosmetic changes.
- Major update to the emulator documentation.
[ NES Emus ][ NES Infos ]