Boxer ist ein Frontend für DOSBox und Mac OS X und wurde aktualisiert.
Boxer is a front-end for DOSBox and Mac OS X.
hat’s new in 1.0 beta?
* Literally, everything: Boxer has been redesigned from the ground up to be faster, stabler and slicker than ever.
* Breeze your way through game installs with a smarter, clearer and more helpful game importer.
* Smooth out the jaggies with your choice of rendering styles, or stick with the sharpest pixels in the West.
* Prettify your gameboxes with cover-art straight from Boxer.
* Tweak settings while you play with the shiny new Inspector Panel.
* Drag-drop folders and disc images to mount extra drives in DOS.
* And much, much more.
Note: joystick support is not available in Boxer 1.0, and will be reintroduced in 1.1.
[ Frontend Downloads ]