* For users with low memory there is now a Lite edition which has a minimized user interface, mainly by removing all options dialogs.
* The manager lists the games in a scrollable list instead of the old popup.
* You can navigate the manager quickly by entering the first character of a game´s name.
* The new feature "Auto save state" enables to change the game without losing your state. This is an early stage for multiple saved states
* After many requests "frameskip" is finally implemented. And it is done in two modes, "Normal" and "Boost". The former controls the pace of the emulation trying to maintain the speed of the real GB by using only the necessary number of skipped frames or inserting small delays.
* The new button mapping gives you a never known freedom in using available hard keys.
* The emulation screen layout is configurable with emulation controls, GB buttons, or information fields.
* Just a small but nice feature: no auto-off while keys are pressed.
* Pen controlled playing (opening the menu, direction control, configurable screen layout) is now possible.
* The VFS (external memory cards) support is greatly enhanced. Games with bad names are not deleted any more but reported.
* The error handling is improved also.
* And last, but not least, there´s now a hidden easter egg...