Eine zweite offizielle Beta Version des Playstation 2 Emulator PCSX2 v0.9.7 wurde veröffentlicht.
A second offical beta version of the Playstation 2 emulator PCSX2 v0.9.7 has been released.
today we make the second 0.9.7 beta release available: PCSX2
The 0.9.7 series is marked as unstable/beta, meaning it still has some known bugs and unimplemented features but it is fully supported by the PCSX2
team. We´ve spent the last months on various aspects of the emulator, adding to the awesome progress seen in beta 1. This release has been compiled with extensive optimizations, so you can expect a small speedup over r3113 :)
Here´s some of the changes:
- Gui work: threading, layout and stability have been improved.
- Some of the reported .ini writing issues should be fixed now.
- Game database: bug fixes, more entries, compatibility hints for pcsx2.
- Automated patching enabled now: known fixes/settings for some games can be enabled automatically.
- Emulation fixes to microVU.
- VIF/GIF work: Slightly faster and more compatible.
- Much work on GIFPath ordering issues. many games with previously flickering textures should work better.
- IPU retooled and optimized: A bit faster, a bit more compatible and much more sane (no more coroutines).
- Removed hazardous MMX/XMMregister freeze/restore. Speedup and stability is improved.
- Savestates are now free of memory leaks.
- Disk swapping works on a few games now (not all yet though).
- New "fast CDVD" speedhack. Load levels as fast as possible!
- Console logging is now configurable to be as verbose as in developer builds.
- Commandline support.
- A lot of other small tweaks and additions.
[ PS2 Emus ][ PS2 Plug-Ins ]