Eine neue Version des Acorn Archimedes RiscPC-A7000 Emulators RPCemu für Windows, Linux und Mac OS X ist erschienen.
A new version of the Acorn Archimedes RiscPC-A7000 emulator RPCemu for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X has been released.
Version 0.8.7 - 1/9/2010
Changes in this build
This release contains lots of updates to the networking support; as such a new section to the manual has been written explaining how to setup networking on Linux and Windows:
The support for RISC OS 5 has changed a fair amount since the last release. Please see the updated documentation here:
Linux and Windows
- Added networking support using ´bridged´ network style (Leo Smiers); works with the win32 TAP interface (from the QEMU project) and uses the OpenVPN TUN/TAP drivers.
- Two fixes have reduced the likelihood of encountering a crash when using fullscreen mode.
- Network GUI: a GUI to assist in configuring the network settings is available. For more details see the Networking section of the manual mentioned above.
- A considerable number of fixes to the accuracy of HostFS as a RISC OS filing system.
- Add support for .iso image files that are > 2GiB in size. Previously some of the data would have been inaccessible.
- Added suport for the scrollwheel on PS/2 mouse emulation; this only works with the ARM7500 or ARM7500FE (A7000 and A7000+ are the only hardware with PS2 mouse ports). Also requires RISC OS support from RISC OS Select (not present on earlier versions) and for you not to be using ´Follow Host Mouse´.
- Improved emulation of the I2C bus and Real Time Clock. Allows RISC OS 5.17 RTC autodetection to work. (Based on code by Jochen Karrer from the Softgun project).
- ´Follow Host Mouse´ is now 32-bit compliant and working on RISC OS 5 (Timothy Coltman)
- Configure script for source compilation on ´Unix´ systems no longer stops if it´s not Linux.
- Significant refactoring of code, particularly mouse handling sections, SWI handling and Networking.
[ Diverse / Misc Emus ]