Eine Update des NES Emulators nemulator ist erschienen.
An update of the NES emulator nemulator has been released.
* Four-screen mirroring fixes. Rad Racer 2 works correctly now (if it doesn´t, your ROM most likely has the wrong mirroring info in its header; try another copy).
* Support for SUROM boards (Dragon Warrior III and IV). Since the iNES
format doesn´t provide enough info to identify these boards, the mapper_variant option needs to be set to 1 for them in nemulator.ini (GoodNES ROMs are already configured).
* SRAM wasn´t being saved on reset; fixed.
* Compiled using profile-guided optimization (PGO), resulting in 25% lower CPU utilization (if accurate mode was too slow before, try it now).
* Support for monitor refresh rates other than 60Hz (see timer_sync option in nemulator.ini).
[ NES Emus ][ NES Infos ]