ML TNG Release Notes
January 22nd, 2010
Beta u44 Release
- Reverted my FAVORITE.ML changes until I can properly fix the bug. If you
didn´t have a FAVORITE.ML file already, it failed to save all your setting
January 21th, 2010
Beta u43 Release
- Fixed a problem with .INI file deletion via F7/Shift+F7.
- RESOURCE.ML updated to 0.136 for MESS
. In a future release, I
hope to rewrite the routines that deal with MESS
, as there is a lot of
bios changes in each release - they often change from revision to revision.
0.136 changed the command used to obtain devices for a driver. It had
to be changed since MAME
decided to use the previous standard, -LISTDEVICES.
-LISTMEDIA is what will work for MESS
and ML is set up to use this for any
version of MESS
0.136 or later. The only caveat is that the official 0.136
release doesn´t have this working in command line, so you will need an
SVN compile or wait until MESS
- Corrected an issue with older MESS
release version identification. This
fixes issues with command selection and saving for pre-0.123 versions.
- Hopefully, an issue with erasure of your FAVORITE.ML has been corrected.
This happened when you tried to run ML when the emulator that was listed in
your favorites file wasn´t found.
- ML.EXE is no longer packed with UPX. I´m hoping that this will help those
who want to attempt to run this front-end on other non Windows OS´s using