ODAMEX ist ein modifizierter Doom Source-Port. Zu den unterstützten Platformen zählen Windows, Mac, Linux und FreeBSD.
ODAMEX is a modified Doom source port. Supported platforms are Windows, Mac, Linux and FreeBSD.
Odamex 0.4.4 (r1352)
Odamex 0.4.4 was officially released on December 25th, 2009.
General Odamex Changes:
* General bug fixes and code optimizations.
* Further improved client/server sector desyncs.
* Improved dehacked/bex support.
* Fixed memory corruption issue that affected Plutonia 2 pwad.
Odamex Client Changes:
* Spynext works in cooperative once again.
* Resolved "No Player # Start" disconnect from servers.
* Fixed bug that allowed player to obtain the SSG in Ultimate Doom.
* Odamex will now run with -nomusic in Linux unless a timidity.cfg is found. This prevent a crash caused by SDL_mixer.
Odamex Server Changes:
* Resolved memory leak issues.
* Fixed server crash when using "clearmaplist" on win32 machines
* A new cvar, sv_unblockplayers, allows server administrators to make it so that players may pass through eachother. Useful to prevent forward progression by problematic players in cooperative.
* Random item spawns in CTF appear to be corrected with revision 1284.
* Cheats should work correctly for clients now when they are enabled server side.
Odamex Launcher Changes:
* General code optimizations
* Increased Mac OSX support
[ Weitere Remakes und VMs ]