New beta here. Not that much new in the /trunk these days, due to the progress of the rewrites, but well, better release a beta once in a while anyway.
- Removed VU-Skip [helps simplify the frameskipper logic] -- Use the VU Cycle Stealer hack instead for better, faster, more stable speedups of the VU1 unit.
- Optimized vtlb direct path memory operations using some crafty asm code. Expect 2-3% speedups in most things, and perhaps more in some FMVs.
- Made new IopHwRead and IopHwWrite from scratch, in preparation for a new lookup-based IOP memory manager
- Apply Iop HwRegister handler changes to the EE´s mapping
- Small speedup for the EE/IOP recompilers, by removing the legacy limit on the number of recompiled blocks
- Fix xgkick delay mistake
- Improved SSE detection:
- Some unpack fixes/changes
- Fixed a typo in the SIO2 hardware read interface
- usual code cleanups and optimizations
Also, updated plugins pack.
[ PS2 Emus
][ PS2 Plug-Ins