* Optimised: XML parser.
* Added a small amount of sleep time to shell loop code so verifying roms no longer uses 100% of your CPU.
* Added a ´Grouped´ gamelist view.
* Removed ´Icons´ gamelist view (pointless as no icon support).
* Added a Toolbar button to verify selected set.
* Added a ´fast scan´ option to skip verifying sets and check for filenames only. Sets must be split.
This is prompted only for the first run of mame
player and after the detection of a new mame
It saves time as MAME
doesn´t have to verify sets, but results are not as accurate as some clone sets don´t
have their own file. You can always verify individual sets that you know are like that (candance). Not recommended for
fast PCs and/or if you want accurate rusults.
* Removed ´Hide Preliminary´ menu item.
* Changed: search field text becomes selected on focus.
* Removed BIOS column from the game list.
* Changed: BIOS sets are now hidden from the game list, and won´t show in a search.
* Added menu item ´Show BIOS List´.
* Added coin lockout to options.
* Changed: Picture/History divider now springs to the width of the picture when the main window is sized horizontally.
Resizing the main window wider at a faster speed will unlock the divider.
* Added: double clicking the area to the left of the snap scrollbar, toggles the scrollbar´s visibilty.
* Added: ´Open History in notepad´ menu item (for selected game). Handy
if you play in a window.
* Fixed: game, driver and vector ini files so that they do not include directory/path options. Having those options
included caused MAME
to not see your changed mame.ini paths.
* Removed tick and check icons.
* Added a toolbar button ´Add To Favourites´.
* Changed the behaviour of the toolbar buttons to be more practical.
* Simplified some menu items.
* Added a checkbox to toggle all artwork.
* Fixed: bug in menu items for View...Fullscreen (gamelist) and View...Menu Bar, where the user had to click twice to
* Changed: Startup video window now has no title bar or menu bar, and doesn´t show in the taskbar. This way it looks
more like a splash screen. Pressing Esc cancels the playback and closes the window.
* Other stuff I forgot about.