CrabEmu ist ein Sega Master System, Game Gear und SG-1000 Emulator für Mac OS X und Dreamcast.
CrabEmu is a Sega Master System, Game Gear and SG-1000 emulator for Mac OS X and Dreamcast.
CrabEmu 0.1.8 Released
Posted: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 02:55:32 GMT
It is the middle of the month of November, nothing is going on, so it seems like the perfect time for a new release of CrabEmu. CrabEmu 0.1.8 has many under-the-hood changes and bugfixes. Here´s a look at some of the larger ones:
* Added preliminary support for the Terebi Oekaki drawing board (Mac OS X only, at the moment).
* Changed the VDP cache updating function to use a lookup table and other VDP emulation speedups.
* Practically rewrote the entirety of CrabZ80 to create a much smaller code footprint.
* Added a much nicer image to the controller preferences dialog on Mac OS X.
* Fixed color banding issues on the DreamcastGUI
* Added a 50/60 Hz selector to the Dreamcast
port when a European Dreamcast
* Enabled stereo sound in the Dreamcast
* Fixed an annoying save bug in the Dreamcast
Oh yeah, the Dreamcast
port finally runs full-speed (at least as much as I´ve tested it).
Enjoy the release, and be sure to report any issues that you may find.
[ SMS Emus ]