WinUAE 1.5.3 (09.11.2008)
Major 1.5.x bug fixes:
- Huge memory leak when switching between RTG and native modes.
- Writing to disk images didn´t work in some games.
- Configuration cache missing files in subdirectories.
- Random freeze when switching to fullscreen modes that are smaller
than desktop resolution.
- Second and third mouse/firebutton handling fix (Aladdin, BC.Kid
Other bugs fixed:
- "Always on top", "No taskbar button" and fullscreen color depth
change works on the fly.
select menus and Input-panel bottom options
didn´t work correctly.
- System clock run slightly too fast or slow if chipset refresh rate
was different than startup refresh rate (really old bug).
- OCS NTSC configuration defaulted to PAL refresh rate.
- Real PCMCIA SRAM card re-insert detection fixed.
- Fullscreen RTG 16-bit to 32-bit desktop windowed mode switch
(CTRL+F12) color errors fixed.
- Basic file association settings added to GUI
(.uae, .adf etc..)
- RTG vertical blank wait uses interrupts, no more busy waiting. Should
improve performance in many fullscreen RTG games.
- Added RTG virtual refresh rate configuration to GUI
- Added RTG refresh rate next to chipset refresh rate FPS counter.
- Undocumented OCS "scanline" feature emulated (Ode to Ramon I and II)
- Midline resolution change improvements (still far from perfect,
Disposable Hero, Innovation Part 2)
- Only accept current latest OpenAL32.dll or newer (old versions can
cause crashes during device enumeration)
- Improved emulation of reads from write-only custom registers
(S.E.X. / Fantasys)
- Syncronize Clock stability improved.