Das MAME Frontend MAMELOAD TNG ist aktualisiert worden.
A new beta version of the MAME Frontend MAMELOAD TNG was released.
ML TNG Release Notes
September 23rd, 2008
Beta u37 Released
- Fixed a problem with ML not working properly on some XP/Vista Systems. I use the "sort.exe" that is available to the operating system and sometimes this did not work correctly until I manually reserved the memory needed for the function.
- Took another stab at cleaning up problems I´ve had when using different sort orders (setname, parent/clone, source). It is my hope that everything should work well now. If not, I need to know!
- Normal batch of RESOURCE.ML updates to keep everything updated including a huge MESS
(pun indended) of BIOS updates.
- Corrected an issue with the DAT file viewing (F3) which in some cases the wrong game information would show. Example: A request for Street Fighter II (sf2) would show instead the data for San Francisco Rush 2049 (sf2049).
- Improved the displaying of the COMMAND.DAT portion of the DAT Viewing. Lines which contained many spaces or other characters are now better trimmed.
- Added ability to quickly refresh a folder you are viewing while using MESS
. Before, you needed to change the folder, then come back to the desired folder to see any changes that were made while viewing that folder. When
you refresh, you are put at the top of the filelist again. The F2 key is assigned to this task.
[ Frontend Downloads ]