Eine neue Version des Multi Atari Emulators Atari++ ist erschienen. Atari++ emuliert neben dem Atari 5200 noch Atari 400, 800, 400XL, 800XL und 130XE.
A new version of the multi Atari emulator Atari++ has been released. Atari++ emulates the Atari 5200, Atari 400, 800, 400XL, 800XL and 130XE. Thanks to 1Emulation.com for the news.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the disk emulation, thanks to Konrad Kokoszkiewicz for finding them. Specifically,
-- Read and write capacity (815 commands) did not check for all supported disk layout types and hard-disk partitions,
-- Speedy commands were recognized and inferred even if the speedy emulation was turned off,
-- Disk status wasn´t returned correctly for high-density drives
- Fixed a parsing/error handling bug if the initial configuration files were incorrect.
- Fixed the implementation of ZFR1 in the mathpack patch.
- Fixed the implementation of FFRAC in mathpack patch.
- Added constants required by BASIC for the patch.
- This release comes with a new release of Os++, the emulator operating system. For the first time, this release is complete and includes a math-pack whose functions should be both faster and more precise than the original implementation. Thanks to B. Watson for continuously pushing me - it´s done now.
- Minor streamlining in the CIO implementation in Os++.
[ Atari 5200 Emus ][ Ataris Geschichte ]