* Implemented compatibility with the new DOSBox
CVS configuration options such as cputype. When using a new DOSBox
build, the new machine definitions are available and ´fixed´ is automatically prefixed to the cycles configuration setting when applicable.
* Rewrote dosbox.conf drive-mounting support. This updated version should correctly handle drive mountings defined in dosbox.conf so that both templates and game profiles work correctly. DBGL
can even unmount the mounts (mount -u driveletter) using the ´remove´ button in the mounting tab. Only mounting information is transferred into a template or profile, so the main.exe, parameters etc. should remain unaffected (Kamichu22, cyberaxe, Devcon).
* Added support for running mixer.com and/or keyb.com with custom settings before starting a game. These settings are not only available for a profile but also for a template (flamepanther).
* Improvements to the mount dialog; -usecd, -aspi and -noioctl are now supported and logic was added to only enable controls that are relevant to the currently selected mount type (flamepanther).
* Small improvements to DOSBox
version-switching; joystick, soundblaster, gus and machine settings are transferred transparently from one version to the other.
* Fix an IndexOutOfBoundsException on Mac operating systems when mounting CD images (David, Elothan).
* When copying captures on profile-duplication, files keep their last-modification timestamps (MiniMax).
* Configuration files now use system-dependent text format (MiniMax).
* Minor change to opening an URL when clicking on a link in Windows (Markus).
* Some tuning of the (default) available configurations options.
* Rebuilt the template and profile editing windows to reduce code duplication and make maintenance easier. Lots of refactoring of the DBGL
core was carried out in order to reduce complexity and the PMD violations count.