Sorry for the delay. RockNES
5.01 has been released!
It´s stable and with lots of crucial bug fixes. Please, send me feedback, that´s an order! ^_^;;
What´s new for version 5.01 (07/18/2009)
* Reworked 6000h-7FFFh CPU handling.
* Reworked/increased sound caching and playback.
* Fixed system reset sequence.
* Fixed MMC3 IRQs, plus added WRAM control (mapper 4).
* Fixed load state error message in the GUI
* Fixed a few typos in the GUI
* Fixed internal iNES
header/data patching by CRC32.
* Fixed three bugs in the savestate code, no more gray screens.
* Fixed APU reset timing.
* Mapper fix: 4, 33, 87.
* Mapper new: 5 (preliminary MMC5), 48.
* Changed a few mapper board names.
* Changed default value on NSF "invalid" reads (thanks jsr).
* Changed system RAM dump filename to gametitle.ram.
* Changed color RAM dump filename to gametitle.pal.
* Changed pattern table (CHR RAM) dump filename extension from .chr to .pat.
* WAV file record is now possible to schedule before the first game run.
* The mapper savestate block is no more saved with zero-length (unused).
* The song start number from NSF header is now used, instead of always 1.
* For safety reasons, the emulator quits on savestate loading error.
* Removed the CPU timeslice with Allegro´s rest(1) to avoid deadlocks.
* Compiled with newer versions of GCC and Allegro, fixes a few things.
* Other important fixes there and there.