Eine neue Version des SNES Emulators bsnes ist erschienen.
A new version of bsnes has been released.
This version replaces libui with miu -- a new GUI
wrapper library, and cleans up large portions of the source code.
Unfortunately, the GUI
rewrite took far, far longer than I ever imagined. As a result, no work has gone into the core emulation for this version. But with the GUI
rewrite out of the way, that should change in the near future. And thanks to the new UI library, I can now begin work on adding a cross-platform debugger to bsnes
, at long last.
* Major source code cleanup (lib/, ui/miu/, ui/vai/)
* Cheat code editor was broken in v0.026, this is now fixed
* Cheat code file format simplified for human readability
* Makefile install target improvements [belegdol]
* libui replaced with miu GUI
* Custom video / audio / input drivers replaced with vai HW library
* ppc and ppc64 libco targets added [Vas Crabb]
* x86 and x86-64 libco targets now work on OS X [Lucas Newman]
[ SNES Emus ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]