0.72 is recognized now, but its new features are not implemented yet.
* Label C for particular games is displayed now. It may existed before, if you set it, but not has been displayed.
* Handle games that comes as installer only (set a drive c: path where it will install).
* Add up to 200 games to the list now.
* Games List can be sorted by category now.
* Toolbox mounting has been enabled to all the games. Before the time all game profiles mounts the Toolbox to Drive Y:, if it has been enabled in the main window Toolbar section. Now you can decide for every game profile whether to mount it or not (Games included in the Toolbox offers to mount an additional drive c: now).
* Network settings for particular games has been enabled. Set different Nullmodem and modem settings now (no directserial yet)
* The menu items "Save Config File…" and "Save Language File…" now can save at locations that include space bars (´ ´) too. Again, I know no capability to edit that files w/o Windows yet, though. If you open the original Language files shipped at the DOSBox
website with Macintosh TextEdit, you´ll see, the files doesn´t show the non-standard characters you expected. Same to the files Dapplegrey will save. Do not change these characters using TextEdit, otherwise they become mixed. Sorry, currently you should use a Windows application to edit these files. I not managed yet to create such files using this frontend that would be recognized by DOSBox
* In the AUTOEXEC.BAT editing windows (plural, not the operating system) added an "add mount command" assistent, which let you browse to a folder which you want to mount. The command will be added to the AUTOEXEC.BAT lines of the particular game.