Dioscuri ist ein in Java geschriebener x86 Computer Emulator.
Dioscuri is an x86 computer hardware emulator written in Java.
It is designed by the digital preservation community to make sure that documents and programs from the past can still be experienced in the future. Dioscuri is durable and component-based.
13 August 2007
Dioscuri version 0.1.0 is out for download. Last month many improvements have been made:
* Fixed CPU/PIC problem (context switch interrupting repeat prefix handling)
* Fixed cursor problem
* Fixed minor bugs in CPU instructions
* Fixed VGA screen update (sometimes buffer got scrambled)
* Improved PIT timer functionality
* Improved keyboard support for extra characters
* Improved GUI
with crossplatform Java
* Added support for system clock based on PIT interrupts
For a complete overview of all changes in recent versions, please check the changelog.
[ PC Emus / Virtual Machines ][ MAC Emus ]