Toshiya Takeda hat drei neue Versionen von seinen Emulatoren herausgebracht.
Danke an e-lation.net für die News.
Toshiya Takeda has released new versions of his emulators.
* Common Source Code Project (new!)
# Emu5 - SORD m5 (new!)
# EmuGaki - CASIO PV-2000 (aka RakuGaki) (new!)
# ePyuTa - TOMY PyuTa / PyuTa Jr. (new!)
What´s new (7/23, 2007):
Common Source Code Project is updated
* [VM/DATAREC] modify the frame skip condition (skip when the signal is changed)
* [VM/TMS9918A] reimplement based on MAME
* [VM/UPD7801] support the memory access wait
Emu5, EmuGaki and ePyuTa are updated
* [PYUTA/MEMORY] modify the memory bank switch
* [PYUTA/MEMORY] change the data bus from pull-down to pull-up
* [SCV/MEMORY] support the memory access wait (now disabled)
All other softwares under the common source code project are also rebuilt and in the binary archive.
They includes the changes on the common source code project.
[ Emus für Japanische Systeme ]