raine (0.50.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Improve slightly yuv overlay rendering, and add support for the yv12
overlay, used by mpeg cards. It should allow raine
to render directly to
an mpeg card if the picture on screen isn´t interlaced !!! It works with
a pvr350 in linux, just be sure to run ivtvctl --set-yuv-mode=mode=1
before running raine
to avoid interlacing in yuv overlays.
You can now select your prefered yuv overlay format from the video
options dialog : don´t change this unless you have problems with the
default YUY2 format (raine
will automatically switch to YV12 if YUY2 is
not hardware accelerated for you).
* Fix frame skip (automatic and fixed).
* The game selection dialog now starts with the selection on the currently
* dkong and frogger are supported again, with or without emudx. Only
restriction for now : no alpha blender functions for the flames in dkong,
I need more time to experiment with this, but it´s very playable without
them anyway ! They both require new emudx sound files, which are about 1Mb
shorter : dkongm.dx2 and froggerm.dx2.
* Finally added a game options dialog with "reset game hardware",
"load/save game" with support for unlimited number of save states,
"graphical layers", and "cpu frame skip". Also moved the cheats dialog
here. And you now have complete control over the fps of the game. This is
the kind of very usefull dialog if you want to control raine
with only a
* Added a savegame converter, from the old allegro format to the new 0.50
format in the bonus folder (make converter to build it).