2006/11/24 0.82 released
- "Fast Seek" was added to "Speed" menu. When a fast CD drive is used, the
time of the CD seek is shortened. - When CD drive not fast is used, the
noise might mix with a built-in sound source at the CD seek. In that case,
leave the check removed (default).
- "Start FastSeek" was added to "Setting"->"CD Drive" menu.
- In event scene of "Ys IV", the problem that the screen and the voice
shifted occasionally was solved. - When CD drive not fast is used, it is
likely to shift still a little. In that case, use virtual CD drive
- In event scene of "Ys IV", the problem being uncommonly drawn to the noise
of one line was solved.
- In "Nectaris", the problem that the scroll of the map has slowed was
solved. I think the operation timing of other software has approached a
real machine, too.
- In "Wonder Momo", the problem that the borderline of the division scroll
flickered occasionally was solved.
- When "Open bram Folder" of "File" menu is executed, the "bram file (buckup
memory RAM file)" is updated. - The update of "bram file" is done at "The
state is saved" or "Ootake
is ended", too.
- When the "HES file (sound file of PC Engine
)" is opened, it is
automatically set to the "BigSoundBuffer"(The sound buffer is enlarged.
And, the frame rate is lowered.) mode.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.