What´s new in 1.8 version?
- Full support for MESS
emulator, DOS and Windows versions.
- Individual configuration for our emulators, before there´s a one configuration for all emulators, after the MESS
support added i thougth that is best that configurations were individual.
- Added counter for selected or unselected titles in Extras - Categories editor option.
- Changes in reading DOS emulator configuration file *.CFG. It´s onlooker that the DOS emulators with some parameter made a default and incomplete configuration file if isn´t have one. HispaMAME will create a complete configuration file in this case.
- Added File - Edit emulator description option, we can change the default description emulator with a new one that we prefer.
- Finally deleted the code of strikeout of titles that has a preliminary status, because in some cases were difficult to read the information, nevertheless was created in statusbar a new panel to show the status of the selected game.
- Changes in, Extras - Seach file versions option. Were added to the emulators list ZETAMAME32, MESS
and DMESS and added icons to the list that shows the new versions found.
- Fixed some errors in reading HispaMAME configuration file, in some cases visual styles showed as defaults.
- Fixed columns showing information in, Extras - Categories editor that don`t show the information correctly .Bug found by Boyvilareal.
- More errors fixed in simple set and samples verification, i hope this was the last time.