Post subject: OpenRA Release 20120504
Posted: May 06, 2012 - 01:40 PM
Joined: Jul 04, 2004
Location: Frankfurt a.M.
Highscores in 06/2013
Eine neue Version von OpenRA ist erschienen. OpenRA ist eine freie Spielengine für Spiele wie Command & Conquer und Command & Conquer: Red Alert.
A new version of OpenRA has been released. OpenRA is free Real Time Strategy game engine supporting early Westwood games like Command & Conquer and Command & Conquer: Red Alert.
We have released a new version of OpenRA! Head over to the downloads page to grab it.
List of changes since the previous release:
- Added a new RA Map by Nukem: Tainted Peak
- Dropped three RA Maps: Daejeon, Mjolnir, and No Fly Zone.
- Added a Sound Engine game setting: Sound.Engine=AL.
- "AL" uses OpenAL, "Null" gives you no sound.
- Warnings are shown to lobbies when a DEV_VERSION client joins.
- General gameplay changes:
- Buildings now take 10 seconds to capture.
- New units now attack-move to the designated rally point.
- RA changes:
- Can infiltrate Refinery: Steals 50% of a player´s cash, minimum $500.
- Can infiltrate Radar Dome: Resets exploration for the enemy team.
- Is equipped with a Silenced PPK. Use force-fire to assassinate an enemy unit (careful, your disguise will be dropped).
- Gap Generator made available to Allies.
- Tanya made available only to Allies.
- Pillboxes now include a rifle infantry when built. Pillboxes are garrisonable, so swapping the unit inside changes the weapon fired.
- Camo Pillbox was removed (temporarily).
- Artilleries have a 75% chance of exploding on death, down from 100%.
- Flamethrower received new art for its flame effect, as well as an overall damage increase.
- AI: Replaced Normal AI with two new AIs: Rommel and Zhukov.
- Zhukov is a turtle, but sends large attacks with Artillery and V2.
- Rommel is a modified Hard AI; sends Artillery and V2, but doesn´t like light vehicles.
- CNC changes:
- A10´s speed increased, Napalm Drop damage increased.
- Chinooks now carry up to 10 passengers.
- Sight of all infantry was increased by 1 tile.
- Chem Warrior/Flamethrower/Grenadier damage vs certain armor types increased.
- Artillery´s attack range was doubled.
- Guard Tower´s attack range increased by 1.
- Increased sight of Construction Yards and MCVs.
- Construction Yard armor type changed to Heavy (previously Wood).
- Harvester armor type changed to Heavy (previously Light).
- Reduced the probability of SpawnVisceroid from 10% to 2%.
- Reduced the damage and size of Grenadier death explosions.
- Units no longer target buildings when attack-moving or when idle. They still target defensive structures (except SAM sites).
- AI is now reasonable and playable.
- General mod support and bug fixes:
- New CloakPaletteEffect trait for adding a shimmer effect to cloaked units.
- Cargo trait now allows initial passengers when units are built.
- Capture time length is adjustable
- Custom starting units can be used for each faction.
- General engine tweaks.
- Main menu no longer vanished after a lobby disconnect.
- Fixed a crash with capturing/selling buildings at the same time.
- Fixed a crash in server in StartGame if there were unvalidated connections.
- Fixed a crash in the CNC replay viewer.
- Fixed a bug in CNC where radar would not be shown if dead/spectating.
- Fixed a bug where passengers could shoot from transports.
- Improved error messages given with bad MiniYaml indentations.
[ Weitere Remakes und VMs ]
_________________Alderaan shot first!
[ AEP @ Twitter
][ AEP @ Facebook
] [ AEP @ Google+