- Most CDFS RockRidge file comments were truncated. (Very stupid bug)
- CDFS media change still crashed in some situations.
- Show "UAE" as HD controller, not "n/a" (same as "IDE0" and others do)
- Improved fastest possible CPU throttle option. (Less CPU% usage)
- If fastest possible CPU does not have enough frame time for extra CPU emulation, reduce extra time in next frame to prevent possible high CPU% usage and slowdowns.
- Fullwindow RTG, D3D and scaling in Expansion panel enabled: switching to bigger RTG resolution than max fullwindow crashed. (b2)
- Updated statically linked zlib
and libpng to latest versions (1.2.6 and 1.5.10)
- Debugger basic math operators support (+-*/) added, for example "m 8+100*4" lists memory beginning from 0x408. Note that space is not allowed because it is parameter separator.
- Borderblank didn´t work if BPLCON3 was only written outside of displayable area (b5). This is still quite ugly implemention, it should be done similar to COLOR0 handling but it would require too big changes. Later..
- A2024 2 lowest RGB bits set correctly, was always cleared previously.
- Keyboard reset warning fixed (2.4.0)
- Fixed 1-3 line background color bar on top of screen in autoscale modes (2.4.0)
- USB joypad/joystick rawinput dpad diagonal movement fix. (2.4.0)