Eine weitere Beta Version von fs-uae ist erschienen. fs-uae ist ein neuer Amiga Emulator der speziell aufs Spielen ausgerichtet ist. Er basiert auf UAE/WinUAE. Um die Bedienung möglichst einfach zu halten sind viele Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten weggefallen.
fs-uae is a new multi-platform Amiga emulator for games based on UAE/WinUAE.
* Scanline effect support (see example.conf).
* New frame limiting logic in libfsemu.
* Auto-grab input on mouse click.
* Click middle-mouse button to release input grab.
* Xbox 360 Wireless Controller configuration for Mac OS X (from Aequitas).
* Updated configuration for Logitech Extreme 3D PRO.
* Fix crash in Linux version caused by g_set_prgname not being called.
* Log file is now saved to (My) Documents/FS-UAE/Logs/FS-UAE.log
* Log file directory is configurable.
* Multiple mice can be used (in net play) -useful for Lemmings.
* New joystick port values: amiga_mouse, amiga_joystick and nothing.
* Send protocol version and emulation core version to netplay server.
* Fixed a bug where data were written to both floppy overlay files and
original ADF files.
* Fix A1200 model with accuracy < 1 (now runs in "fastest possible" mode,
but cannot be used with full video sync).
* Option bsdsocket_library to enable bsdsocket.library emulation
(Mac/Linux only for now).
* A1200/020 model with 0 MB Z3 RAM as default, but allows the option
zorro_iii_memory to be used.
* Serial port (dummy) emulation enabled, allows AROS kickstart to boot.
* Fix bug related to path expansion and directories.
* Unified configuration (config file and --key=value parameters).
--key=value parameters overrides values from config file.
* Section names are ignored in config file now (but key/values must still
be in a section, for instance [config]). Old config files should still
work as before.
* Old --fullscreen parameter is no longer valid, use --fullscreen=1 instead
* Support hard disk files in RDB format (same config option as regular HDF
files - RDB format is automatically recognized).
* Grabbing input on startup is optional (see example.conf).
* Keys are now "positionally" mapped (as much as possible) from host keyboard
to amiga keys (some exceptions because of physically different layout:
home = lparen, page up = rparen, delete = del, end = help,
insert is mapped to the amiga key to the left of backspace, and page down
to right amiga key in case the host keyboard has no right windows/apple/menu
* Use only scancodes on Linux, (and almost entirely on Mac too).
* Use rawinput in Windows for keyboard support.
* Make caps lock a proper toggle button.
* Added an application icon.
* fs-uae.app renamed to FS-UAE.app, fs-uae.exe is now FS-UAE.exe.
* New config icon for Mac OS X.
* Associate .fs-uae files with FS-UAE on Mac OS X.
* Support bsdsockets on Mac OS X / Linux (not Windows yet).
* Can override controller configurations by placing configs files in new
FS-UAE/Controllers directory (+ option to configure this directory).
* New configuration option: audio/floppy_drive_volume
* New configuration option: paths/base_dir
* Ported updated caps code from WinUAE.
* NTSC mode added (see example.conf) -was really added in 0.9.8, but
omitted from changelog.
[ Amiga Emus ]