Eine weitere Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE in Version 2.3.1 wurde zum Testen freigegeben.
Another beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE 2.3.1 is available for testing.
- emulate mouse counter behavior 100% when joystick is connected (increase/decrease counter by 4 when two lowest bits change from 0 to 3 or vice
versa) Most likely no program cares.. Mouse cursor movement is now exactly same as on real Amigas when moving joystick in mouse port..
- "Delete Saveimage" button didn´t work, broke when CD image GUI was added
- save CPU/chipset ratio to statefile
- attempt to load disk image and harddisk paths in statefiles from current dir, current adf/hardfile paths and directory where statefile was loaded if original path or file is missing
- harddrive statesaves didn´t save correctly if more than 1 harddrive was configured
- b3 "stop linedraw if blitter register modified while active" hack didn´t always clear blitter active bit
- stopped CPU in CE mode was saved incorrectly to statefile (introduced in some earlier beta)
[ Amiga Emus ]