- do not load multiple harddrives (directory and regular hardfile) from configuration file if they have identical device names, also fixes bad handling of hardrive paths with national characters in utf8
- added simple validation to harddrive device and volume labels
- fixed small graphics glitch in Sequential / Andromeda "18 frames!"
- slightly smaller on screen leds, fits in 320 pixel wide display
- BPLCON1 to bitplane delay timing fix in some specific situations
- KS 1.x interlace screen setup was incompatible with "scandoubler"
- stupid b20 VPOSR bug fixed (upper vpos bits returned "random" data when new frame was about to start)
- "manual" BPL1DAT write update, Sequential / Andromeda "Magnet"-part
- interrupt delay changed to 5.5 (was 6) color clocks (=6: Warhead audio breaks)
- reading non-existing memory in 68000
CE-mode was broken (upper byte was always zero), fixes Time Machine (game has buggy IFF animation reader, IFF parser checks end of file incorrectly and keeps reading "random" data and accessing "random" memory)
- ProWizard promizer20 converter update (Asle)
- only autodetect PC/Atari ST image files if file name extension is known (adf, adz, st, ima or img)
- file dialog file type setting is stored to registry/ini
- some work with serial port emulation via UDP (ENET). May or may not be implemented before final 2.0. (if you are wondering about ENET in serial port settings..) NOTE: do not expect most serial linked games to work, at least via Internet.. null-modem games expect extremely low latencies.
btw, I now have Windows 7 XP Mode for XP compatibility testing if for some reason I accidentally use too new DLL
or API or something..