AEON ist ein neuer DOS Emulator für Windows XP SP3/Vista/7.
AEON is a new DOS emulator for Windows XP SP3/Vista/7.
Aeon version 0.50
The biggest visible change is the addition of a simple command interpreter. You can’t do too much with it at the moment; in addition to running programs, the only supported commands are DIR, ECHO, CD, and TYPE. It’s really only useful if you need to start something with command line arguments, but it gives me a foundation to build upon in future versions. Here’s the major changes:
* Added simple command interpreter. No batch files yet, but coming soon
* Rewrote and simplified file system redirection
* More DOS process management fixes
* Minor performance tweaks
Aeon version 0.48
Filed under: Aeon, New Version — Greg @ 9:40 pm
Time for another new build.
* Sound Blaster 16 mostly implemented (still needs more testing)
* Option to enable/disable aspect-correct video stretching
* Lots of small fixes with DOS process management
* Other minor compatibility fixes
[ PC Emus / Virtual Machines ][ MAC Emus ]