· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
XTaleOffline
Titel: Mini vMac 3.1.3 beta  BeitragVerfasst am: 08.10.2009, 21:36 Uhr
Site Admin

Mini-vMac ist ein Macintosh Plus, Macintosh SE, Macintosh 128 und Macintosh 512 Emulator. Eine neue Betaversion ist erschienen.

Mini-vMac is a Macintosh Plus, Macintosh SE, Macintosh 128 and Macintosh 512 emulator. A new beta version has been released.

Zitat:
There is now a Mini vMac 3.1.3 beta, with a few small bug fixes. (The Variations service is also updated.) Thanks to an anonymous bug report and patch, 16 and 32 bit color will now work in Intel OS X (to the extent that the incomplete Mac II emulation works at all).

I´ve noticed that if Mini vMac is in Stopped Mode, mouse and keyboard events are no longer discarded, but saved in the Mini vMac event queue and played back upon leaving Stopped Mode. This might not be quite what is expected, but I´ve not changed this, since it turns out to be a good way to test that the new event queue code works as expected. Which it didn´t. I´ve fixed several bugs in it. (The new event queue code is supposed to ensure that mouse and key events are handled accurately, even if emulation is not getting time to run regularly.) Also fixed is a bug where if Mini vMac for OS X was in Stopped Mode, error messages such as for failing to open a disk image would not be displayed.

I´ve updated the copyright year for the build system. Thanks to Ryan Schmidt for pointing this out. Also fixed is a bug where the build system would fail silently if the argument to "-n" is too long. (The maximum allowed by the HFS file system is 31.)

Since several people have asked about it, I have recently enabled donations for Mini vMac again. Asking for donations has not been very effective in the past, but I´m in no position to turn them down. I´m also trying something new, creating a "wish list", so that people can sponsor specific items that would aid the Mini vMac project. For example, Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Donations can be made from the Help Mini vMac page. This page also lists many other ways to help the Mini vMac project, financially and otherwise. My thanks to the one person who has already noticed this page and made a donation.

Related links:
[ PC Emus / Virtual Machines ][ MAC Emus ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024