MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 01722: [Crash/Freeze] sokonuke: Game hangs after you choose stage.
- 00468: [DIP/Input] gogomile, gogomilj: Inserting coins or pressing
start has no effect at the continue screen. (Phil Bennett)
- 00436: [Sound] kyukaidk: Some of sound effects are wrong. Umpire´s
voice is most notable. Also, music is not correct.
- 01702: [Gameplay] cloak + clones: Can´t pick up items (Phil Bennett)
- 02140: [Save/Restore] cubeqst: cube quest crashes mame
state (Phil Bennett)
- 02577: [DIP/Input] crush and clones: Broken Dips (Fabio Priuli)
- 00359: [Sound] blocken: Some of the enemy voices are totally wrong
MC6845 changes: [Curt Coder]
- added cursor and display enable skewing
- added preliminary support for SY6545-1´s transparent addressing mode
- Hsync should be pulsed even when vsync is active.
Removed per-game hacks from CPS3 (moved to DMA callback in SH2 core).
Removed Speedups from CPS3 / PsikyoSH, while they do still give a
decent speed boost they´re not really needed with the DRC and just
clutter the code. [David Haywood
Minor NeoGeo cleanups [JohnBoy]
Rewrite of the Motorola DSP56k CPU core. [Andrew Gardner
* Complete rewrite focusing on legibility and extensibility.
* 27/121 opcodes (mostly) implemented.
* Bugfix for reset status of interrupt priority bits.
* Bugfix for disassembly of register-to-register parallel data move.
* Added additional branch, move and bitfield ops.
* Plygonet now passes its memory test and uploads a new program.
* Implemented tst, or, jsr, rti, tst2, and 2 new movec ops.
* Added opbase handler to plygonet.c
Increase cubeqst interleave factor to eliminate LDP timeout countdown
flicker. [Philip Bennett]
Added redumped B-Rap Boys sample ROMs. [Guru]
Cleaned up STV rom loading a bit. [David Haywood
NamcoNBx: fixed C75 BIOS loading for big-endian targets. [R. Belmont
Updated tnzs.c driver: [stephh]
- renamed sets :
* ´tnzsjn´ -> ´tnzsj´
* ´tnzsj´ -> ´tnzsjo´
* ´kagekia´ -> ´kagekih´
- fixed Dip Switches for all games (2 remaining unknown Dips in
´plumppop´ and ´jpopnics´ though)
- added many notes
Small cleanups to the ST-V
driver. Make some work for magzun, still
not working. [Angelo Salese
AICA: fix sample addressing for the full 8 MB [kingshriek].
Fixed bnstars1 screens. [David Haywood
MCS51/I8051 overhaul, micro3d improvements and full m72 protection
emulation for lohtb2: [couriersud, Jim Stolis]
* improved serial port timing
* better infrastructure for adding more variants like DS5002
* Fixed port reading
* Rewrote Macros for better readibility
* Fixed and rewrote Interrupt handling
* Now returns INTERNAL_DIVIDER, adjusted cycle counts
* Remove unnecessary and duplicated code
* Remove unnecessary functions
* Rewrite to have sfr-registers stored in int_ram.
* Debugger may now watch sfr-registers as well.
* implemented interrupt callbacks (HOLD_LINE now supported)
* Runtime switch for processor type - remove ifdefs
* internal memory maps for internal rom versions (internal ram now
displayed in debugger)
* more timer cleanups from manual
* fix timer 2 interrupts
* implement serial mode 2/3 rx and tx clock handling
* Remaining games checked and adapted to changes in cpu core
* Cardline still broken. I need the exact and complete cpu name.
* Added more variants 803X, 80CXX, AT89C4051
* Fix segas18.c (segaic16.c) mcu maps.
* Fix sslam.c
* Fix limenko.c videopkr.c : Issue with core allocation of ram (duplicate savestate)
micro3d improvements: [couriersud]
* serial port communication between main cpu and sound board works
* sound board now works
m72 - lohtb2 improvements: [couriersud]
* full emulation of protection device
* Samples are now piped through the mcu
Added sound and corrected wrong DIP-SW in the Double Dealer driver.
Completed protection vectors, fixed video emulation and added coin
setting simulation. [Angelo Salese
Fixed recently regressed raster interrupt issues in fuukifg*
drivers. [Philip Bennett]
Added flip screen / cocktail support to yumefude driver. Completed
DIP-Switches (manual-wise) and made better comments. [Angelo Salese
Separated umk3 and breakrev from their parents. [David Haywood
Some reorganization in megadriv.c, porting over some code to attempt
to get it working again, bit by bit. [David Haywood
Improved dakkochn gfx; the priority are ok but there are various
offset so i marked also the game as "inperfect gfx". [Sonikos]
Fixed a subtle bug in the 65c02 emulation where the result of the BIT
instruction differs on the 65c02 (from the 6502
), when executed
in immediate mode. [Phill Harvey-Smith]
Added samples suppor to Cosmic Alien. [T. Bellm]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
(Medal) Yumefuda [Bet] [Angelo Salese
Grudge Match (Yankee Game Technology) [Aaron Giles
Double Dealer [Angelo Salese
, David Haywood
Super Megatouch IV (9255-41-07 ROG, New Jersey version)
Mirage Youjuu Mahjongden [Angelo Salese
New clones added
The King of Fighters 2002 (bootleg) [Kawaks
Police Trainer (v1.3B Newer) [Brian Troha]
Egg Venture (Release [Brian Troha]
Kick for the Goal [Brian Troha] (Not Working)
Fire Shark (Korea, set 1, easier) [Guru]
Fire Shark (Korea, set 2, harder) [Guru]
Seibu Cup Soccer (set 2) [Chris Hardy] (NOT WORKING)
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
P´s Attack [Guru]
Magic the Gathering: Armageddon [David Haywood