The win32 binary of 0.50.15 was mistakenly compiled for pentium4, so here is 0.50.16, freshly compiled for pentium again ! This version also includes quite a few interesting fixes for emudx, cps2, ninja warriors and even a fix for vista. See the changelog for details, and those who had unexplained crashes with previous version are welcome to test this one and report to the forum !
No source released this time, because the part of the sources for neoraine
is really not ready for a release now.
(0.50.16) unstable; urgency=low
* Mike (dx) noticed donkey kong had some pink pixels around him in emudx
mode, so we fixed them, now it looks better.
* 1st boss of ninja warrior was freezing the game since raine
0.41, very old
bug, fixed too.
* Remember the video priority fix for cps2 in 0.50.13 ? Well, it wasn´t
perfect, there was at least 1 game which didn´t like it : 1944, in the end
of the 1st stage, some boats looked like some submarines with this fix. So
I had to do a better fix, hopefully this time it works everywhere...
* When loading a game failed (and a game was previously loaded), the gui
crashed just after displaying the error message (when a rom was not found
* There was a very old bug in mshh : if black heart appears, the game resets
while he is making his entrance. It was a very weird bug because of an
optimization in starscream - worked around it, now it finally works !
(mshu was already working).
* Be sure to exit with a return code of 0 for the stupid verbosity of vista
which seems to complain when a program does not so.
-- Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:38:25 +0200
(0.50.15) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed a bug with the joysticks where if you moved the stick too fast, some
opposite directions could be rejected (left after right...).
* Fixed a segfault while trying to access the analog calibration dialog.
* Preliminary support for darwin (mac os x), but the linker seems to do some
weird stuff and for now it crashes at startup even before reaching the
main function !!!
* Thanks to Logiqx you can now load correctly the bootleg version of new
* Added a few things to the console, required to have better cheats for
-- Fri, 08 Aug 2008 00:21:42 +0200