Quick and Dirty Apricot Emulator, kurz QDAE ist ein Apricot F1 und Apricot Xi Emulator für Windows, Linux und Mac OS X.
Quick and Dirty Apricot Emulator, QDAE in short is an Apricot F1 and Apricot Xi emulator for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
QDAE is a Quick and Dirty Apricot Emulator for Linux, Windows and MacOS X. This version emulates the Apricot F1 and the Apricot Xi; it may support other F-series and PC-series Apricots as well.
Features wholly or partly implemented are:
* Emulates the 8086 processor (using the CPU emulation from GDE.
* Emulates the infrared keyboard and mouse well enough to boot DOS and use GEM.
* Emulates the screen (using SDL
* Emulates the floppy drives (using LibDsk).
* Emulates the support chipset (Z80-CTC, Z80-SIO, i8089, i8253, i8259) well enough to boot.
Features not implemented are:
* The Winchester disk (hard drive).
* Serial and parallel ports.
[ Diverse / Misc Emus ]