Eine neue Version der Open Source VM VirtualBox wurde veröffentlicht. Die Virtualisierungslösung ist für verschiedene Betriebssysteme wie Windows, Linux, Solaris und Mac OS X erhältlich.
A new version of the open source VM VirtualBox has been released. VirtualBox is available for different operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X.
4.1.18 (released 2012-06-20)
This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- VMM: fixed VERR_REM_VIRTUAL_CPU_ERROR under rare conditions after the guest has been reset (bug #5164 and others)
- VMM: fixed host freezes with 64-bit guests on 32-bit Linux hosts (bug #10528)
- VRDP: added a workaround for rdesktop clients not properly updating the screen size when minimized
- AHCI: fixed a rare bug which can cause a guest memory corruption after the guest storage controler has been reset
- NAT: another attempt to fix crashes under rare conditions (Windows hosts only; bug #10513)
- Mac OS X hosts: addressed issues running Leopard / Snow Leopard (bug #10631)
- Linux hosts / Bridged Networking: fixed the problem with device driver unloading on kernels 3.2.18 and newer due to an invalid reference counter (bug #10624)
- Linux hosts / guests: Linux 3.5-rc1 fixes
- Linux Additions: the guest content was sometimes not properly updated (bug #9887)
- Solaris Additions: installer fix for X.org Server 1.11 and 1.12
[ Weitere Remakes und VMs ]