· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
MasterPhWOffline
Titel: 1964 r138  BeitragVerfasst am: 01.06.2012, 20:50 Uhr
News Scout

Der Nintendo 64 Emulator 1964 wurde aktualisiert.

The Nintendo 64 Emulator 1964 has been updated.

Zitat:
1964 r138 01.06.2012
  • r138fixed MHz not updating properly 1964Video.ini updated
  • r137ini update fixes crashes with Diddy Kong Racing and random resets with South Park Counter Factor re added for some games, fixes issue 74 games tested, comments added took settings from the official ini 1964Video.ini: enabled jigsaw effect for Banjo-Kazooie
  • r136rearranged the status bar display ROM internal name in window
  • r135Fixed my last commit
  • r134VI/s and FPS counter: -fixed build warnings -removed unneeded code (check for regressions) -fixed FPS counter (it hasn´t displayed the correct value in some cases) About box: added more space
  • r133more translation fixes...
  • r1321964: I spoke too soon about the translations being perfect, now they should be Smile Hopefully XD
  • r1311964: Fix up translation completely this time, there should be no bugs at all. (Fingers crossed) I made some of the areas larger so the text fits a bit nicer. Added a French translation by The Siskoo
  • r130 Added German translation removed separators: fixes broken save state menu while using translations
  • r1291964Video: Very minor change to blender.cpp, please post if there is any improvement or regressions from this.
  • r1281964: Fix loading of languages up, please note this does require all the other languages to be fixed up now :\, so if anyone can make a translation, please submit it as an issue and ill add it. It will be greatly appreciated. 1964Video ini: Fix up some issues with Conkers Bad Fur Day
  • r127Quickly fix up some changes done by rapto46 fixes issue 81
  • r126Implemented a switch which allows to display either FPS or VI/s refer to Issue 81
  • r125Small minor changes based on ratop46´s idea and changes Fixes issue 78 Fixes issue 79
  • r124 1964: Fix up the missing counter factor box for rom options dialog Fixes issue 77
  • r1231964: Remove the last rom directory feature, a feature i really didn´t think was necessary at all
  • r1221964: Just removing unneeded stuff...
  • r121Quick build fix. Fixes issue 76
  • r1201964: quickly fix up a small mistake of mine
  • r119 1964: Rewrite the way we previously had implemented the overclock, the counter factor stuff is still in the code, however the overclock function will override the counter factor and forcing it to a CF of 1.
  • r118 1964Video: More code cleaning up, going to try and clean out the source code as much as I can before I start trying to fix things up, should make it easier on me and for others new to the code
  • r117 Re add the KailleraClient.dll to the repo
  • r1161964: Revert majority of the code back, keep some of the clean ups I have done, still needs a fair bit of work, also needs the 60fps control to be rewritten properly XD
  • r115 Fix xInput settings not being loaded thanks to meejvaj Fixes issue 71
  • r114Replacing current 1964Video with a newer version Step Two: Add in the newer source code Note this source code is lacking features from the old one due to the fall back to use of DirectX8 since i have the lack of skill to fix the DX9 version. However, this version should run better and be more stable than the DX9 version, also to note this does re-add back in the Xbox code to help easier merger between Surreal64

Related links:
[ N64 Emus ][ N64 Infos ][ N64 Plug-Ins ]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Website dieses Benutzers besuchen  
Antworten mit Zitat Nach oben
FossegrimOffline
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 04.06.2012, 00:30 Uhr
Retrohling

Kurze Frage. Was ist derzeit eigentlich der beste/stabilste Grafik-Plugin für 1964?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen  
yoshi41Offline
Titel:   BeitragVerfasst am: 04.06.2012, 09:57 Uhr
Retrokenner

Schau Dir mal diese Seite zum Thema N64 Plugins an...

http://bmgcl.emuxhaven.net/n64mgcl/N64ConfigList.htm

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen  
Beiträge vom vorherigen Thema anzeigen:     
Gehe zu:  
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen  
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Druckerfreundliche Version Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Nächstes Thema anzeigen
PNphpBB2 © 
AEP Emulation Page 1998 - 2024