Eine neue Version des 3Dfx Glide Wrapper nGlide wurde veröffentlicht.
A new version of the 3Dfx Glide wrapper nGlide has been released.
nGlide is a freeware Glide wrapper for Windows and DOS games. It allows you to play 3Dfx games on modern GeForce/Radeon graphics cards. Some of them are Diablo 2, Need for Speed 2-5, Carmageddon 2, Tomb Raider, Turok. All three API versions are supported, Glide 2.1 (glide.dll), Glide 2.4 (glide2x.dll) and Glide 3.0 (glide3x.dll). Glide wrapper also supports high resolution modes.
- added support for Archimedean Dynasty (with DOSBox + Gulikoza patch)
- added support for Deathtrap Dungeon
- added support for Formula 1
- added support for Gunmetal
- added support for MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat
- added support for Pandemonium
- added support for Pył (with DOSBox + Gulikoza patch)
- added support for Severance: Blade of Darkness
- fixed Hardcore 4x4 freeze
- fixed Lands of Lore 2: Guardians of Destiny (with DOSBox + Gulikoza patch) special effects
- fixed Lands of Lore 3 transparency issues
- fixed POD Gold shadows
- fixed V-Rally pause menu
Glide wrapper download
- added support for Glide 2.1.1 library (glide.dll)
- 3x faster texture palettes handling
[ PC Emus / Virtual Machines ][ MAC Emus ]