MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02633: [Crash/Freeze] Many sets using the MC6845: Crash/hanging in
many games. (Curt Coder)
- 02626: [DIP/Input] crimfgt2, crimfgtj: Cannot start a game
- 02618: [Sound] samuraia and clones: No SFX sound
- 02544: [Core] Dip Condition / Port Include limitation (Aaron Giles
- 02542: [DIP/Input] ghoulsu: Doesn´t remove the original port when
replacing it with a conditional port (Aaron Giles
- 02607: [Crash/Freeze] frogs: Taking a screenshot in Frogs (Gremlin) exits the game with an error. (aaron)
Changed 74123 into a device. Clarified behavior from datasheet. Added
logic to avoid recursive calls. [couriersud]
Fixed Dip Switches for all games in halleys.c driver.
Added Dip locations for ´halleys´ and clones. [stephh]
More improvements to the 32x
code. [David Haywood
Irem M10: first results from schematics: [couriersud]
* Updated video timing and cpu/pixel clocks
* Rewrote irq
for m10/m11 to use two 74LS123
AICA: fix missing instruments in DTPK driver games.
, Deunan Knute, kingshriek]
Naomi: unmapped words in the AICA address range must read as zero.
Corrected YM2203 balance in powerins. [Jim Hernandez]
Converted toobin to RGB32 to allow for mid-screen palette updates.
Also added correct video timing and full memory map, and connected
watchdog. [Aaron Giles
Added Dip locations for ´exprraid´ and clones, and for ´gyruss´ and
Hooked up 6845 to peplus driver: [couriersud]
* Hooked up 6845 in a daisy chain way into existing "6845 emulation"
* Clocks from schematics
* Video size issues - 6845 code related, discussion started on list
Re-inlined core attotime functions. This makes a significant
difference when running with high interleaves. [Aaron Giles
Added support for recently-discovered internal Z80
register to the
core. Improves accuracy of undefined flags. [Miodrag Milanovic]
Reverted MC6845 changes as they broke a number of things. [Curt Coder]
, R3000, ADSP2100, and M680x0 cores to reference their
data via pointers instead of global structs, in anticipation of
future changes. [Aaron Giles
Fixed coinage in Speed Attack! and cleaned-up the driver to current
standards. [Angelo Salese
Converted the MCS-48, MCS-51, and m6502 cores to reference data via
Added concept of scheduling quanta to the timer system. Also added
means of setting the minimum useful scheduling quantum, and clamping
all quanta to that value. [Aaron Giles
Changed interleave/boost handling to use scheduling quanta instead
of timers. [Aaron Giles
Added machine parameter to cpu_boost_interleave. [Aaron Giles
Updated cpuexec to compute the "perfect" interleave value taking into
account the minimum number of cycles per instruction specified by the
CPU core. Updated Z80
core to indicate that the minimum cpi is 2.
Fixed incorrect minimum cpi in the 68020+ cores. [Aaron Giles
Changed core cycle computations to use div_64x32 instead of full
64-bit divides. This involves tossing a few bits of resolution at
divide time, but should make no real difference in practice.
Began the process of pruning options from the 68000
it for MAME
´s needs. We´ve hacked on it sufficiently that it is no
longer generic, so this is a good opportunity to simplify the code
so that it can actually be followed (still in progress). [Aaron Giles
Defined macros for all core CPU functions, along with macros for the
name and for calling, in the spirit of the devintrf.h macros.
Changed init, reset, exit, and execute interfaces to be passed a
const device_config * object. This is a fake object for the moment,
but encapsulates the machine pointer and token. Eventually this will
be a real device. [Aaron Giles
Changed the CPU IRQ
callbacks to a proper type, and added a device
parameter to them. [Aaron Giles
Fixed background color of srmp1/srmp2. [EdxGROfS0]
Various improvements in the ST-V
driver: [Angelo Salese
* Fixed bitmap zooming in Virtual Mahjong 2 - My Fair Lady;
* Worked around a major graphic bug in ElanDoree;
* Added some missing alpha blending effects,Pro Mahjong Kiwame S
title screen needs it but it doesn´t work yet due to other
problems (still investigating)
* Fixed a crash bug with Astra Super Stars when the debugger is
Merged DS5002FP into MCS51: [couriersud]
* Merged DS5002FP
* Disassembler now uses type specific memory names
* Merged DS5002FP disasm
* added 83C751 memory names to disassembler
* delete DS5002FP specific files
* removed unnecessary cpu callback in wrally
* DATA_MAP ==> IO_MAP in wrally
Continued rewrite of the Motorola DSP56k CPU core:
, PhilB, RBelmont]
* Added proper clock speed to plygonet.c and internal divider to
* Fixed up disassembler add/sub, 05xx, and bsr ops.
* Handle mysterious uuuuF instruction found in plygonet add op.
* Partially implemented add, sub, mac, mpy, inc, cmpm, macr, asr16,
jscc, lea, and movec ops.
* Added dual X memory read and data move with short displacement
Some improvements to the Forte Card driver, not yet working.
Changed Psicho Nics Oscar (japan revision 0) to (world revision 0)
since there is no japan disclaimer. [Corrado Tomaselli]
Fixed missing inputs in expro02. [Sonikos]
CPS2 ROM updates to match PCB labels. [Razoola]
Added ADDRESS_MAP_NAME macro, updated CPU cores to use it to reference
internal address maps. [Atari Ace]
Added include files for many drivers that never bothered before.
Improved Star Castle drone sound. [Jim Hernandez]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Snezhnaja Koroleva [Antro]