Okay, some update some updates
It´s been awhile, but here are the changes:
* modified gpu timing opting for a "slower" update
* fixed spu_freeze crash at exit
* added spu_freeze for window "X" or close button
* fixed vagrant story in-game crash, due to translator memory alignment error.
* increased savestate number to 9 for the savestate crazy people.
* fixed crash-on exit bug caused by libbz2
* added the missing delete/markfree functions for the memcard manager
* fixed YUV to RGB conversion so that it doesn´t cause crash on glitches (FF9)
* removed autoset.ini file since it confused some people
* replaced old "dos" box with a custom terminal (since I often get complaints that it´s ugly or whatever). This terminal allows you to do some things not present in the GUI
including saving custom configurations by using the ´REG´ command.
Also trying to create a new cdrom decoder at the moment, seems to booth some games not bootable with the current decoder (and vice
versa). So hopefully I can continue to work on it. Have fun.