· RSS Newsfeed How-to
· RSS News-syndication Deutsch
· News-Banner (JPG)

Friends
· Emu-France
· progetto-SNAPS
· EmuBit.pl
· PDRoms

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
luckydragonOffline
Post subject: Problems connecting gamepad for nestopia  PostPosted: Feb 06, 2008 - 10:56 PM
Retrohling

Hi,

Bit of a newbe on emulators...so my problem is: I connected a joystick to my usb port and nestopia seems to find it (since I can see it listed in the liste in the input menu under joystick. But nothing happens, I can only use my keyboard to move around in the games. Is there something you must set in nestopia for a joystick to work, or should it work automatically once plugged in?? Would much appreciate if someone here could help me. Thanx in advance!!

Reply with quote Back to top
RagnarokOffline
Post subject: Problems connecting gamepad for nestopia  PostPosted: Feb 06, 2008 - 11:14 PM
Jinxed

I`m sorry, but i can`t find a problem here. I have downloaded and installed (1.37 WinXP), controller was recognized and works properly (using "Bigben" PS2 clone). Have you opened "/options/input" and mapped the input to the controller (default is mapped to key, though the pad is indicated on the right)?

In case you did, i don`t know how to help. Maybe a driver update can solve your problem (but that`s what they always say when something isn`t working Wink)

Regards,

Rag

luckydragonOffline
Post subject: RE: Problems connecting gamepad for nestopia  PostPosted: Feb 07, 2008 - 10:31 PM
Retrohling

Ok, ehrm, now I get it. Didn't see the message in the left corner once pressing set. Thanks a lot Ragnarok! This solved my problem with zsnes aswell. I connected my laptop to my tv so playing the games now is just like in the old days.. Razz

I guess this was the easy part - my next projects are to get ccs64 and winUAE up and running. So, I'll probably be back to plea for help later on...great community by the way, glad I found this place. Thanks again.

RagnarokOffline
Post subject: RE: Problems connecting gamepad for nestopia  PostPosted: Feb 08, 2008 - 12:36 AM
Jinxed

You`re welcome anytime Smile

Jump to: