CrabEmu ist ein Sega Master System, Game Gear und SG-1000 Emulator für Mac OS X und Dreamcast.
CrabEmu is a Sega Master System, Game Gear and SG-1000 emulator for Mac OS X and Dreamcast.
CrabEmu 0.1.7 Released!
Posted: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:20:59 GMT
Today, I bring you the release of CrabEmu 0.1.7. This release contains far too many bug fixes and code cleanups to mention, but here´s a selection of some of the bigger changes:
* Modified sound output to remove branches from the code.
* Fixed a DreamcastGUI
issue where CrabEmu would crash after loading about 7 roms.
* Made the Dreamcast
port only show the portion of the screen that would actually be visible on the Game Gear
* Added a very simple VDP debugger to the Mac OS X version.
* Added a mapper detection function for certain games to detect use of special mappers by the two checksums on the rom.
* Enabled sound output on the Dreamcast
* Added support for the EEPROM used in certain Game Gear
* Added support for the extra RAM in the Ernie Els Golf cartridge.
* Added support for the extra RAM in the SG-1000 game The Castle.
Enjoy the release, and be sure to report any bugs that you may happen to find.
[ SMS Emus ]