Eine neue Version des SNES Emulators bsnes ist erschienen.
A new version of bsnes has been released.
Since the last public release, I´ve completely rewritten the memory mapping and cartridge loading systems. With this, I´ve added preliminary support for the Broadcast Satellaview (BS-X), however very few BS-X games will run at this time. I´ve also switched compilers from Visual C++/8 to MinGW
/GCC4, which grants a ~5-10% speedup over the previous release.
- Major source code cleanup
- Completely rewrote memory mapper to support runtime MMCs
- Updated S-DD1 MMC to use new memory mapping interface
- Improved S-DD1 emulation, thanks to information from orwannon
- Added support for SameGame -- load via "Load Special -> Load BS-X Slotted Cart" menu option
- Completely rewrote cartridge loader to support BS-X, BS-X slotted carts and ST carts
- Created custom dialog windows for multicart loading
- Improved generic memory mapper, which eliminates the need for cart.db [Nach]
- Added BS-X slotted cart detection to generic memory mapper [Nach]
- Linux port will now ignore keypresses when window is inactive
- Linux port will use much less CPU power when idle
- Added detailed compilation instructions to Makefile for Linux port
- Added "make install" target and PNG program icon for Linux port
- Switched Windows compiler to MinGW/GCC4
- Windows executable is now packed with UPX to decrease filesize
- Removed .ufo, .gd7 and .078 ROM extensions; added .bs extension
- Added preliminary support for the BS-X base unit, BS-X base cartridge + MMC, and BS-X flash I/O
[ SNES Emus ][ SNES Infos ][ Nintendo Infos ]