Eine neue Beta Version des Amiga Emulators WinUAE wurde freigegeben.
A new beta version of the Amiga emulator WinUAE has been released.
- hardfile reset routine randomly read non-existing memory (b4)
- IDE emulation froze if total read or write transfer was larger than current multimode sector amount
- added 2 scanline delay before IDE command complete-interrupt is sent. Could cause missed interrupts in compatible 68000-mode and also made emulation sluggish during large reads or writes.
- HRTMon IDE commands work now in A600 configuration.
- HD onscreen led write color fixed in IDE mode
- 4/6 channel modes should really work with Emu10K based cards.. (I can always hope..)
- USP and ISP registers are back in debugger
- brightness/contrast/gamma setting added to display panel (not working in real time yet. And I guess I lied, it works in AGA too..)
- "IDE Splitter" / "4-Way IDE" hardware emulation added. IDEFix or similar driver needed. Enabled if IDE3/IDE4 selected
- much faster IDE in JIT modes
[ Amiga Emus ]